Sunday, May 23, 2010

Race for Life - supporting Natalie


David's daughter Natalie is running in support of Cancer Research. Donations can be made online.



Natalie writes,


"5K on Sunday 6th June 2010 at Campbell Park in Milton Keynes. Start 10.45hrs.

For anyone who doesn't know, all the money raised will go to cancer research. 

I will be running in memory of 'Bill Fisher', my father in law who sadly lost his battle with cancer in 2006.

Please can you help me reach my target of £50 (anything more will be a bonus). If there are any of you local please feel free to come along and support me.

I have set up my own site for the race, and you can sponsor me on there. Please follow this link http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/nataliefisher2 

Please do NOT forget to tick the Gift Aid box when donating.


Thank you in advance for all your support 

 

Nat x"

No comments: